Tuesday, October 4, 2011

THE THREE MUSES - BOTTLES OR JARS




I am in the midst of adding a new sister blog, as you may have noticed. It is in the infant stages but I hope you will stop by every once in awhile to watch it grow. My hope is to add crafty pieces such as this bottle art, that I created by stamping a transparency from I Brake for Stamps and embellishing the glass bottle. In addition I hope to add some book art, jewelry, clay and beeswax art, some quilt pieces, et al.
Thanks so much for helping me Christen the new blog. I hope you will support my new endeavour by joining my followers list here. I would really appreciate that. Hugs, Gayle.

10 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Congratulations on your new blog, Gayle. It looks fabulous!! Your crafty pieces are gorgeous! What a unique way to show them - all bottled up!! (I am your second follower).

Judy said...

Gorgeous bottle, Gayle, congratulations on your new blog!

Bill said...

How wonderful to work with a real bottle! Beautiful work!

Sim said...

What a pretty bottle Gayle!
What beautiful photos too!

Anonymous said...

Ohh this is so pretty Gayle i love it
hugs June x

RPLancaster said...

Hi Gayle,

Love your bottle. I know how when the muse calls you to expand your art, you find yourself needing new spaces. I'll be coming by often to see what you're up to.


Paulette

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely bottle, Gayle. Good luck with your new blog!

Cindy Adkins said...

This bottle is totally precious!!!!
XO
Cindy

"MOI" Freubel said...

Sure I would love to see more overhere at your new blog Gayle !! You are so talented and you mastered many skills !!
This bottle is phenomenal !!

Kaylene said...

Wonderful, I love bottles, great idea to decorate them this way.