Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE FOR DETAILED VIEW

Wishing each of you, all the best for a wonderful 2012! May you enjoy all good things and be blessed with good health and happiness.
I created this card using the clock image from NICECRANE DESIGNS. The music background is torn from an antique hymnal book I have had for longer than I can remember. I stamped the flower images using Hero Arts rubber, colorized them with Copics and lacquered them with Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE).

8 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy New Year!!
...already 1st of January 2012 down under ;)

Greetings from Australia♥

Unknown said...

Just Blog hopping a bit today and your blog is always one I put top on my list! Sending you a New Year's Hug:)
XXXX
Becky

Jennelise said...

Very beautiful! I love the vintage mixed with the flower design :) Thankyou for your visit! Happy New Year!
Jennelise

Amy said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower.

Amy said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower.

Vicky said...

Thanks for coming over to visit. I am your newest follower.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gayle! Blessings and much inspiration for creative joys are wished your way this 2012! So enjoy checking in with you on Pinterest - though I may miss some of the blog reading due to my work schedule which steals away the time. Pinterest is a guilty pleasure, though, I sneak and pin and feel like I've been on a mini mental vacation. Love all your beautiful work!
Joy!
Kathy

Unknown said...

This is amazing! You are so talented!!