Saturday, October 5, 2013

SAYING FAREWELL TO MY SUMMER GARDENS

SHARING GARDEN PHOTOS -continued. I will so miss all our summer garden plants. We have been preparing for our cold and snowy winter which will be shortly on its way. The temps are already below zero during the night hours so nostalgia is already setting in for me. I previously showed you all the pink-toned flowers and today I am sharing the yellow and others. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed planting them. Hugs, Gayle.









































Sharing links with:  The Dedicated House http://katherinescorner.com/2013/10/09/thursday-favorite-things-blog-hop-109/

7 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Your folowers are incredible and I just loved seeing all of them...I have to mention the photography,my gosh your pictures are stunning, they should be in magazine, so beautiful...Phyllis

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness your garden makes me swoon!!!!! I cant believe it is already that cold where you live. Here in Oklahoma we feel lucky if it makes it down into the 70's and 80's in October. It is so hot here in the summer you can only grow things that can withstand the heat. Thank you for the last look at summer in your neck of the woods. Mine will be over near the end of November:(
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

So hard to say good bye to warm days & beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Hugs
Debi

junemac2 said...

Oh my word these are incredibly beautiful Gayle. You work so hard on your gardens and it shows, superb and beautiful displays of all the color in the rainbow, Thanks for sharing the joy of your garden with us.
hugs June xxxxx

RealHouseWifeOfNOVA said...

thank you for your kind words on my site!!! following you right back! love the owl, although knowing me I'd prob spray paint him hahah : P
lauren

Babs said...

Gayle, You really have a green thumb! Your Summer flowers are gorgeous, and I guess the weather is much cooler in Canada by now. Thanks so much for visiting and following. I'm a follower of yours and enjoyed seeing your garden.
xo Babs

ibshell said...

Your flowers and gardens are so beautiful! I planted a lot this year and am already dreading their departure! Thanks for sharing. Now a follower. *Hugs* ;)